We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the management and employees, assisting in daily office needs and attending the front desk.
Our Administrative Assistant should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Handle administrative requests and queries from management
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and mail
- Assist Collection Specialists
- Digitalize all incoming documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as point of contact for the office
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant (minimum of 2 years or recent experience)
- At least Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO) degree required
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, computers
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Practices high attention to detail, when following company procedures and ensures full accuracy in documentation to data
- Patience and ability to manage stress
Acquisition is not appreciated!